25 August 2019

The Secret To Creative Thinking Leading To Writing? Your iVirtual Guru Knows


Your iVirtual Guru says, "Virtual is the secret of writing!"

0n 21 April 2018, a Saturday, I had the weird & wonderful experience of my Windows 10creating collages on its own, with the exact time and date shown (see image); this magic continued up to 08 May 2018, a Tuesday, for a total of 18 days and 462 images. I do not know how I triggered this phenomenon, but I know, I remember I was changing some settings on Windows 10 for automatic showing of images in the background, and forgot about it. In the next boot, the collages showed up; the image above is the 5th shot I took – which I have here painterized, in order to show somehow the virtual effect. I chose it because I am there, the painterized head on the right on the lower part of the image – also, Frank is 5, he he.

And yes, up there that pie chart looks like a hungry mind, I mean mouth! Hungry but happily waiting for something more to digest. And there is inspiration from Mother Nature. This is magic made in Heaven!

It just flashed on my mind today, Sunday, 25 August 2019,  that virtual collages such as the 400+ in my collection are in fact excellent visuals on how the mind works, or should work, to be truly creative.

You simply release the images in your mind, and your unconscious thinking will create collages of thoughts whose images you can capture in texts. Try it sometime! I have been doing this in the last 45 years!

Of course, I have to teach you how to do exactly that! That is why I am your iVirtual Guru.

I can do that in a proper face-to-face workshop or, as I prefer now, virtual, via email. There is the hidden virtue of dealing with emails – your mind is receptive to whatever inputs come, which is the very virtue of a creative mind.

No Sir, no Ma'am, you cannot question my creativity! I have so far uploaded 5,000 long essays in my more than 100 blogs, each essay a minimum of 1,000 words, each with a proper Beginning, Middle and End – not simply one paragraph laid below another paragraph and so on like layers and layers of leaves in a collecting compost pit.

So today, my new blog Virtual Guru makes it official: I am your iVirtual Guru in creative thinking leading to writing. I maintain that there is no such thing as creative writing – there is no way you can write creatively except if you first think creativel

So, via email, if you want to learn creative thinking to be able to write on any subject, write me: frankahilario@gmail.com. Assuredly, my first complete email advice is free on any manuscript no matter how long – then you decide whether to engage me as your Virtual Guru or not. No hard feelings if you do not.

Just make sure you know or understand what you're missing if you do not engage your iVirtual Guru!@517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinoy Media 7 – You Mind Duterte, Guo, Quiboloy Etc, But You Don’t Mind The 3 Million Poor Filipino Farmers!

Today, 7 AM Saturday, 28 Sept 2024, I google as follows: news "alice guo" news "sara duterte" news “quiboloy” and I ...