18 August 2024

Samson & Delilah – I Samson Am Going To Convince Millions Of Little Samsons To Throw Little Stones At The Modern Giant Goliath Called “Climate Change”!?

The top image is from lifehack.com); I am titling it now “Samson & Delilah, Olds,” thinking of 84 me and my 79 wife, Amparo Reynoso. We are thinking of the future, positively.

Of the bottom image (from sdajournal.today), I am thinking right now multiple Samsons, each Samson throwing a tiny stone called “RA” at the forehead of the Common Enemy, the universal giant “Climate Change.” In fact, I am thinking of millions of farmers, each throwing a little stone called “RA” at the forehead of the modern Goliath.

Me, I sit by my work disk working with a 1-year old HP laptop my children bought for me to celebrate my birthday last year – birthdate coming up; I will be exactly 84 next month!

I have finished the 4th draft of a proposal for documenting and spreading what I now call the “Gospel Of The Good Earth.” My Good Earth proposal calls for me as creative writer to produce a massive book on the 13 practices of Regenerative Agriculture (RA). The slogan of the proposal is:

“From Wealth Grows Health Grows Wealth.”

That is, if as a farmer you wake up the sleeping wealth of the soil, the wealthy soil will give you a healthy crop, healthy harvest, healthy consumers, wealthy pocket, healthy village. And, if millions of Filipino farmers do exactly that, we will defeat the Goliath of Climate Change!

What else do you want?

Here is an RA list of what farmers should want to implement in their fields to defeat Farmer Poverty and Climate Change all at the same time:

1, Cover Cropping
2, Crop Rotation
3, Farm Crops + Tree Crops (Agroforestry)
4, Green Manuring
5, Intercropping
6, Multiple Cropping
7, No-Till Farming
8, Organic Fertilization
9, Ratooning
10, Rotational Grazing
11, “Three Sisters” Planting
12, Trap Cropping
13, Trash Mulching.

Albert Einstein says, “Education is not the learning of facts but the training of the mind to think.” (Facebook sharing of Pabling Morfe, 17 Aug 2024).

Much thanks, Pabling! Now therefore, the farmers do not need to go to school but to train their minds to think! Ah, but Einstein simply/not-so-simply now keeps on inspiring me to propagate more and more about Regenerative Agriculture.

Each of those 13 RA practices I listed above guarantees overall high returns and overall low costs – that should defeat Farmer Poverty.

The same 13 RA practices help defeat Climate Change because the farmers use zero chemical fertilizers and chemical pesticides that generate greenhouse gases (GHGs), and it is the GHGs that generate the disastrous climate changes we know: “El Niño” and “La Niña”.

I have been trying to teach farmers how to think best since at least in the last 24 years (see “Frank A Hilario, The Boy Who Cried Wolf – And The Wolf Was The United Nations! No, This Is Not From Aesop’s Fables,” 03 Feb 2022, EarthMinds, blogspot.com). Mind – “EarthMind's Mission: Digital Collection of Learnings in Anti-Farmer-Poverty & Anti-Climate-Change Modern Agriculture.”@517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinoy Media 7 – You Mind Duterte, Guo, Quiboloy Etc, But You Don’t Mind The 3 Million Poor Filipino Farmers!

Today, 7 AM Saturday, 28 Sept 2024, I google as follows: news "alice guo" news "sara duterte" news “quiboloy” and I ...