20 June 2024

Digital Gadgets Overwhelming People? No! Worry More About Too Few People Calling For Primate Change Vs Climate Change!

Ubiquitous – You can see digital gadgets everytime; especially cellphones of great variety, they are everywhere – with some people with 2 or more gadgets.

A friend of mine long before cellphones came about, Jerry A Quibilan (JAQ) shares Pressreader author Rafael Alunan III’s article on “The Harmful Effects Of Gadget Overuse” (18 June 2024, pressreader.com). Here is the first sentence from Mr Alunan:

“I'd like to focus on an alarming problem we all face in our everyday lives – the overuse and negative consequences of gadgets we can't do away with.”
(original image from pixabay.com)

Ah, there indeed is a super-abundance of, among other gadgets, cellphones today, and there is overuse – but I see neither as harmful.

“Gadgets such as mobile phones, tablets and other devices are omnipresent today, shaping how we interact with each other and our environment. No doubt, these technological wonders offer numerous benefits, but they also present significant challenges.”

Whatever the significant challenges, Mr Alunan, I agriculturist and communicator for development Frank A Hilario worry more about this:

“I am bothered by the lack of communication about how to help change this world for the better!”

You don’t text or talk on your phone about Climate Change, do you? You have been told about “El Niño” being the damager, and nothing about Man being the primary cause of El Niño/Climate Change! You have not been told that Primate Change is necessary to resolve Climate Change.

It is not how those gadgets are being over-used – it is how those gadgets are under-used when it comes to calls to move more people more for the good of all!

JAQ says:

“My (long-standing) advocacy for “Peace, Prosperity, Unity and Love” requires my overusing my mobile phone and laptop. One of the major vehicles in my advocacy is to read a lot of news, comment on them, if necessary and share them with my relatives, friends, acquaintances, and others.”

“Peace, Prosperity, Unity and Love” Precisely! That’s JAQ, and I admire him for that. He has been at it for years – but he is only one. We need more people concerned for the good of more people, a million for the millions.

Too late for JAQ to turn into a blogger. Self-taught and self-propelled, I am “lucky” that I can reach thousands more people with my blogging.

I emphasize: “My advocacy is Primate Change vs Climate Change.” Especially in the wide field of Agriculture, in which modern farming creates the greenhouse gases (GHGs) that create Climate Change that creates havoc on people’s lives and loves.

Yes, those chemical fertilizers and chemical pesticides are the guilty ones creating those GHGs that create El Niño and La Niña!

That’s why we need lots of gadget calls – to convince farmers to change their Chemical Agriculture to Regenerative Agriculture so that there will be no more El Niño and La Niña.

Text people if you care!@517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinoy Media 7 – You Mind Duterte, Guo, Quiboloy Etc, But You Don’t Mind The 3 Million Poor Filipino Farmers!

Today, 7 AM Saturday, 28 Sept 2024, I google as follows: news "alice guo" news "sara duterte" news “quiboloy” and I ...