14 December 2020

You Are Pro-Farmer, I Am Pro-Agriculture – There Is A HUGE Difference!

I know someone who is always looking for the Negative in the developing story of PH Agriculture, even before Covid-19. Me? I’m an Ilocano, original aboriginal. I blog Positive for my country’s Agriculture, not simply Farmers. In Oscar Wilde’s language, I see the Doughnut while the other fellow sees the Hole!

So, I want to encourage people to blog for Agriculture. I’m 80 – if I can blog, why can’t you? 

I’m a thought-provoker in Agriculture, mind you – and now, mind that the name of this blog of mine is: Brave New World@PH. It now has 659 short essays of 517 words each – yes, I’m always counting. For 2020 alone, I have been blogging every single day since New Year’s Day.

“This Love Of Mine” is a song sung by my favorite Frank Sinatra. I love it because I can sing it sounding like him, and of course he’s my namesake. “You have gone” – You there is Freedom of Movement. But as a creative thinker, I don’t really mind. What I mind is that I seem to be the only blogger positive for PH Agriculture. (I also want to be a blogger for bloggers.)

Above, I look exactly like that blogger myself, with big ears, long hair, beard, mustache… except that I use an external keyboard, A4Tech, and a 2nd20-inch monitor, ViewSonic.

Why shouldn’t I enjoy my blogging!? With an ergonomic keyboard and a big, beautiful, bright monitor.
(image of blogge
r[1] from Yoast.com)

And what do I write about? Any subject or topic in or related to Agriculture – and related fields like
Communication,
Cooperative,
Extension,
Green Manuring,
Inclusive Development,
Intercropping,
Monocropping,
Natural Farming,
Organic Farming,
Policy,
Publication,
Research,
Seminar,
Systems,
Technology,
Training,
Weeds,
Workshop.
Youth.

I cry my heart out, it's bound to break
Since nothing matters, let it break
I ask the sun and the moon, the stars that shine
What's to become of it, this blog of mine?

I’m dedicating this essay to workers with words in Agriculture in the Philippines – especially those working out Secretary of Agriculture William Dar’s “The New Thinking for Agriculture” that is fed by unending streams of thoughts he calls “8 paradigms” – Modernization, Industrialization, Promotion Of Exports, Consolidation Of Small- And Medium-Sized Farms, Infrastructure Development, Higher Budget & Investment, Legislative Support, and Roadmap Development.

If you haven’t noticed it, my blog is titled “Brave New World@PH” published at Blogspot.com (free). This blog of mine goes on and on… subject, style, sequence, start & stop. That’s how I write.

And the software? Word 2016. Did you say, “Old”? You haven’t used it!

Since today is a lucky number, 13 December 2020, I am offering absolutely free writer’s advice to anyone who emails me – to show that you are serious about writing, send me a complete draft, 500 to 600 words, not longer. It doesn’t matter how bad it looks to you – as your Author’s Editor, I will give you complete advice, free!

Note: This offer of free Author’s Editor advice is good up to midnight of 31 December 2020.(frankahilario@gmail.com)@517



[1]https://yoast.com/using-images-in-your-blog-post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinoy Media 7 – You Mind Duterte, Guo, Quiboloy Etc, But You Don’t Mind The 3 Million Poor Filipino Farmers!

Today, 7 AM Saturday, 28 Sept 2024, I google as follows: news "alice guo" news "sara duterte" news “quiboloy” and I ...